The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) center of excellence is the leader in implementing CRM systems across the globe.
The center has more than 200 professionals with vast experience and reputation in implementing diversified Open Source CRM systems. The center has dozens of years of experience under one roof, over 100 customers in the global market and dozens of successful CRM projects.
Opensource CRM solutions we provide:
Some of the CRM solutions that we have offered:
- Call Center Application - unified desktop - improving service quality at the multi-channel call centers, systems and platforms
- Social CRM - monitoring the social media activity and leveraging it to the business activity and improving the service to customers who are physically present and those who are in the social network
- Portal for external target audiences - a portal for customers (customers, partners, agents, suppliers or any other external population) with the CRM platform. The portal is a complete business module that includes a self-service website and access to the CRM, identification and authorization as a full service to the CRM customers
- Campaign manager - a solution for running and distributing campaigns in a variety of online channels (SMS, email, fax, WAP, voicemail, etc.)
Contact center - a package of solutions for running a dispatch that includes IVR, CTI and ACD interfaces, knowledge management, call scenarios, etc
- Membership club and loyalty solutions - a system for running a membership club, meant for managing the customer through the membership process and following their purchasing habits.
Classic CRM solutions
- Sales model for maximization and control over the bidding, ordering and selling
- Organizational and configuration catalogue management - building a dynamic configuration for the product during the call with the customer.
- Service model - managing an enterprises sales forces full service including managing calls, collection, escalations, communication and SLA.
- Field workers management module - assigning technician for a task and following the work. Including a link to mobile applications.